A walk-in wardrobe is usually found in the master bedroom where there is ample space to create a separate closet area for building the walk in wardrobe. Designing a customized walk in wardrobe will enable one to make the best use of their bedroom spaces. Properly organized wardrobes also make the entire room look tidier.
A walk-in wardrobe gives you the choice of choosing from a wide variety of internal fittings for storing a range of household items – from clothes, shoes to covers and bedsheets. Read on to find out more.
Luxus Range of Bedroom Wardrobes
- Add shelves above the hanging area, for storing foldable items and purses.
- Invest in medium and double hanging areas to keep everyday clothing close to hand.
- To create an open feel when entering the closet place shelving and hanging rods near the door.
- Have the dirty clothes placed beneath the drawer out of sight, with a tilt-out hamper.
- Use adjustable hanging rods to double the storage space and keep related items close together.
- Invest in jewellery trays placed into drawers to keep similar items like scarves, hosiery, ties, jewellery and more organized separately.
- Form a focal point by anchoring the space with a built in dresser.
- Utilize the corners as a long hanging space for dresses, long skirts and robes
- Assign top shelves as run over storage to store seldom used items such as hats, seasonal apparels, luggage and extra blankets.
- Set up open shelving near the closets entrance to make it easy wear and remove your shoes. Flaunt your favourite pairs of footwear by having them arranged in slanted shoe shelves.
- Knock into all possible vertical area by filling the full height of the closet wall with tall storage systems. Panels with the pre drilled holes will help you adjust the shelf and rod heights at anytime.
Luxus Wardrobes Inspiration eBook